Wynn Tower Suite Executive
Whether you’ve arrived in Las Vegas for business or leisure, staying in a Wynn Tower Suite Executive feels spacious, luxurious and teeming with amenities. Measuring an expansive 993 square feet, this accommodation designed by Todd-Avery Lenahan, president and chief creative officer of Wynn Design & Development, creates a new level of resort refinement.
The Executive highlights an escapist theme in serene, stylish environments that inspire “an exhale at the end of your day.” Soft peach hues are blended with subtle splashes of gold, textured drapes and wall coverings, a hint of black enamel, and a lighting design created to enhance the ambient experience both day and night. The result: A suite that’s warm and dramatic, intimate and sophisticated.
Thoughtful details include a welcoming foyer featuring full-length mirrors and convenient hooks for garment bags and outerwear, while the spacious bathroom offers larger vanities and dedicated shelves for guest belongings. For ultimate relaxation, the Wynn Dream Bed has been outfitted with an upholstered headboard, canopy frame, and custom linens to create a sense of cozy privacy, with bedside consoles furnished with integrated outlets and USB ports for charging your devices.
A program of commissioned artwork features a curated collection of refined, modern pieces as the perfect finishing touch. The result: An ambiance that welcomes and sets the tone for the Five-Star experiences integral to each stay at Wynn and Encore Las Vegas.
- 993-square-foot room
- One King pillow-top Wynn Dream Bed outfitted with a canopy frame and dressed in 507-thread-count linens
- Dual marble bathrooms, one with a glass-enclosed shower and one with a deep-soaking tub
- Valley views via floor-to-ceiling windows
- Bespoke furnishings, finishes and artwork to imbue each room and suite with a residential feel
- Enhanced, customizable lighting to suit every mood
- Expanded storage and shelving for personal items in the bedroom and bathroom
- 65-inch 4K UHD television easily viewable from every angle
- New integrated power outlets with USB ports and touchscreen controls for curtains and lighting at every nightstand
- $50 daily breakfast credit good until noon at select resort restaurants
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Access to the private Tower Suites pool
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Exclusive Wynn Tower Suites entrance and registration lobby
- Twice-daily housekeeping with nightly turndown service
- In-room tablets provide the convenience of innovative touchscreen controls for everything from lighting, drapes and temperature adjustments to dining reservations, room service, housekeeping requests and more
Explore The Room
Experience award-winning service from the highest rated independent resort company in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can the Wynn Tower Suite Executive room sleep?
The current occupancy of this room is a maximum of 4 guests. Rollaway beds are available upon request.
What amenities are included in my room purchase?
As a part of booking your stay with Wynn Las Vegas you'll receive in-room Wi-Fi for up to four devices; access for up to two persons to our fitness center; access to our resort pools and sundecks; a dedicated concierge offering special dining access, spa reservations and golf tee times; a digital newsstand of magazines and newspapers; Alexa in-room entertainment services and room controls; and parking. Some amenities, such as the fitness center and pool, are subject to availability and guest demand.
When can I check-in to my room?
You may check in to your room at 3 p.m.
Can I check-in to my room early?
Our published and recommended check-in time is 3 p.m. on your day of arrival. However, if we have your room/suite available, we are always happy to check the reservation in early. The earliest that we would allow for an early arrival is 9 a.m. It is possible to guarantee an early arrival of 11 a.m. for Resort guests for an additional charge (based on availability). Please call the Front Desk at (702) 770-2150 if you need to check-in early, as early check-in is based on availability.
When do I need to check-out of my room?
Checkout time is at 12 p.m. Please call the Front Desk at (702) 770-2150 if you need to check out late, as late checkout is based on availability.
Is smoking allowed in my room?
Smoking is allowed on the Casino floor, outside in the patio and pool areas, and on designated hotel floors. For designated non-smoking rooms, there is a cleaning fee of up to $1,500 charged for smoking. Marijuana products are prohibited in guest rooms and throughout the resort.
Do you offer room service and in-room dining?
What is Wynn Rate Promise?
The Wynn and Encore Las Vegas promise to you: The rates offered on our website are the lowest available anywhere online, guaranteed. In the unlikely event that you do find a better rate elsewhere, we promise to match it and upgrade your room. Click here to learn more.