Encore Two Bedroom Apartment
- 3,475-square-foot suite
- A King pillow-top Wynn Dream Bed with 507- thread-count linens in each bedroom
- Marble wet bar with buffet seating
- Complimentary in-room, high-speed internet access
- Bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower, dual sinks, 19" TV and walk-in closets
- Bedside mobile phone charging outlets and touch-screen curtain, lighting, room service and privacy controls
- $200 daily breakfast credit, good until noon. Valid at The Buffet, Terrace Point Cafe, Tableau, Jardin, Caffè Al Teatro, Espresso or In Room Dining.
- Exclusive Encore Tower Suites entrance and registration lobby
- Complimentary access to the Fitness Center and a dedicated concierge for priority reservations
- Twice-daily housekeeping with nightly turndown service and daily clothes pressing
Explore The Room
Experience award-winning service from the highest rated independent resort company in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can the Encore Two Bedroom Apartment sleep?
The current occupancy of this room is a maximum of 4 guests. Rollaway beds are available upon request.
What amenities are included in my room purchase?
As a part of booking your stay with Wynn Las Vegas you'll receive in-room Wi-Fi for up to four devices; access for up to two persons to our fitness center; access to our resort pools and sundecks; a dedicated concierge offering special dining access, spa reservations and golf tee times; a digital newsstand of magazines and newspapers; Alexa in-room entertainment services and room controls; and parking. Some amenities, such as the fitness center and pool, are subject to availability and guest demand.
When can I check-in to my room?
You may check in to your room at 3 p.m.
Can I check-in to my room early?
Our published and recommended check-in time is 3 p.m. on your day of arrival. However, if we have your room/suite available, we are always happy to check the reservation in early. The earliest that we would allow for an early arrival is 9 a.m. It is possible to guarantee an early arrival of 11 a.m. for Resort guests for an additional charge (based on availability). Please call the Front Desk at (702) 770-2150 if you need to check-in early, as early check-in is based on availability.
When do I need to check-out of my room?
Checkout time is at 12 p.m. Please call the Front Desk at (702) 770-2150 if you need to check out late, as late checkout is based on availability.
Is smoking allowed in my room?
Smoking is allowed on the Casino floor, outside in the patio and pool areas, and on designated hotel floors. For designated non-smoking rooms, there is a cleaning fee of up to $1,500 charged for smoking. Marijuana products are prohibited in guest rooms and throughout the resort.
Do you offer room service and in-room dining?
What is Wynn Rate Promise?
The Wynn and Encore Las Vegas promise to you: The rates offered on our website are the lowest available anywhere online, guaranteed. In the unlikely event that you do find a better rate elsewhere, we promise to match it and upgrade your room. Click here to learn more.
Is this room pet-friendly?
Pets are not permitted within the resort. However, guests may be accompanied by a service animal if required.