WYNN’S TALENT NETWORK AND EMPLOYEE PRIVACY NOTICE
Wynn Resorts Holdings, LLC, its subsidiaries and holding companies (“Wynn,” “Wynn Group,” “us” or “we”) is a leading developer, owner, and operator of destination casino resorts that integrate hotel accommodations and a wide range of amenities (including fine dining outlets, premium retail offerings, nightclubs, spas and salons, pools and fitness centers, distinctive entertainment theaters, and meeting and convention space), we understand and respect our customers, guests and users’ privacy.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes how we collect, use, store, share and protect personal information collected from or about our applicants, prospective employees, current employees and former employees located in the United States.
1. Practices Covered by this Notice
This Notice describes our privacy practices in relation to the personal information we collect:
• Through our websites www.wynnjobs.com, www.encorebostonjobs.com, The Wire websites, and any other employee or career services websites owned or operated by Wynn and its affiliates (collectively the “Site” or “Sites”).
• Through our career services department, including without limitation, information collected during your onboarding and new hire processing.
• Through our employee relations department.
• Through our benefits programs, including without limitation, information collected to process your medical, disability, life, voluntary and financial benefits.
• Through our IT networks and systems, including without limitation, emails, telephone usage and internet usage.
• Through our security department and systems, including without limitation, video surveillance systems, key card data, internal investigations, background checks and substance testing.
• In relation to applications, registrations or investigations by our gaming regulators.
Together we refer to these services as “Wynn Services.” The Notice does not apply to information we collect while you are a guest or patron of a Wynn entity if you do so in a capacity separate and apart from your employment with us and to the extent that such patronage does not affect your employment.
Although this Notice broadly describes Wynn’s general privacy practices, some jurisdictions may place restrictions on our personal information processing activities. Due to variances in local laws, our practices in such jurisdictions may be more restrictive than those described in this Notice, which enables us to comply with local requirements.
Please read this Notice carefully to understand how we collect, use and process your personal information. You understand and acknowledge our collection, storage, use and sharing of your information as described in this Privacy Notice.
2. What (and How) Information is Collected from or About You
We collect information from or about you at many, diverse points of interaction with Wynn Services. We maintain employment records, in keeping with legal requirements and industry practices.
Information You Provide to Us
• Seeking employment with Wynn Properties – We collect personal information about you when you make an online or offline (e.g. via phone) employment inquiry, such as your first and last name, address, email, phone number, whether you can legally work in the U.S., employment history, education and educational history, and other related information. In addition, we may collect information about you in order to conduct pre-employment background and substance screening, when applicable.
• Employment with Wynn Properties – We collect information about you when you are offered a job and begin employment with us. This information may include, in addition to information collected about you during your pre-employment paperwork, government issued identification such as driver’s license or passport, social security number, vehicle information, date of birth, gender, race or ethnicity, bank information for automatic payroll deposits, completion of certain tax documents, health and dependent information for purposes of benefits and relationship disclosures. We may also ask you to voluntarily provide certain information for purposes of the Work Opportunity Tax Credit including without limitation whether you have received certain government assistance, enrolled in government programs or fall within certain other categories of persons for which the Work Opportunity Credit is available.
• When present on Wynn Properties -- We may also use closed circuit television and other security measures at our properties that may capture or record images of employees and visitors on the premises, as well as information related to your location while on our properties (via keycards and other technologies). We may also use closed-circuit television and other technologies that record sound or video for the protection of our personnel, guests and visitors to our properties where permitted by law.
Please note that telephone calls may be recorded, such as to our concierge, customer service and call center, and actively monitored.
• Travel – We collect personal information about you when you complete work-related travel such as your name, contact details, passport information, travel dates, flight information and other passenger details. This information may be shared with our affiliates and travel partners for purposes of providing our travel services only.
• Financial Data – We may collect your name, contact information, and other personal financial information as needed to process payroll, such as automatic deposit, your salary information, and in some circumstances additional financial information if required for your position or in relation to an application, registration or investigation by our gaming authority, as authorized by in accordance with applicable law.
• Wynn Mobile Applications – If you download or use one of the Wynn mobile applications, such as bring your own device apps, we may collect and use information regarding your mobile device, including your location. The privacy practices related to the Apps are available through the respective Apps and in the Bring Your Own Device Policy.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit our Sites, we automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• IP address, this is identified and logged automatically in our server log files when you access our Sites. We use IP addresses to calculate usage levels, diagnose server problems and administer our Sites. We also may derive your approximate location from your IP address; and
• Website visit information, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL”) clickstream to, through and from the Sites (including date and time); jobs, search results and pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information Received from Third Parties
We also collect information about you (as relevant and appropriate to the Wynn Service you have requested) from third parties, including:
• Employment agencies, staffing services agencies and recruitment firms which may assist in certain job placements;
• Consumer reporting agencies, in connection with certain background checks, as further disclosed and described to you at the time of your application or before such check is conducted; and
• Third party analytics services and content from third party businesses, including as described in our Cookie Notice.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
Wynn uses your information for various purposes, including:
• To send you personalized messages, publications, news, and information about your application, employment, Wynn and your benefits, as well as for general business administration.
• As described in our Cookie Notice, as applicable to your use of our Sites.
• To improve the Wynn Services and the content of the Sites to enhance users' experiences when visiting the Sites and to customize the content and layout of the Sites to each individual user.
• To administer the Sites, keep the Sites safe and secure, monitor and analyze our Sites usage and activity trends, to operate and improve our Sites, and for internal operations, to conduct troubleshooting and data analysis, including testing, research, statistical and survey analysis.
• To enforce our employee policies and procedures.
• To facilitate the processing of online applications and employment inquiries and to respond to submissions, such as sending you emails and placing phone calls.
• To maintain the accuracy of your personnel records or personal information.
• To facilitate our operations, including scheduling, benefits administration, payroll and related administrative functions.
• To organize events or meetings in connection with your employment or prospective employment.
• To carry out appropriate compliance, security and/or human resource needs.
4. How We Share Your Information
We share your personal information only with selected recipients which include the following:
• Wynn Group - We share personal information with any corporate affiliate of the Wynn Group for the purposes described in this Notice such as providing the Wynn Services (e.g. we will share your personal information with our affiliated companies, Wynn Resorts Limited, Wynn Las Vegas, LLC and Wynn MA, LLC, the operators of our resorts, as necessary to conduct our business), and to respond to your inquiries, such as responding to applications and employment inquiries.
• Service Providers - We disclose your personal information to vendors, consultants and other service providers such as background check companies, payroll processors, email service providers, career services providers, information technology services and those who need access to such information to provide services on our behalf. These companies are prohibited from retaining, using, or disclosing your personal information except as necessary to provide the services on our behalf.
• Benefit Providers – We disclose your personal information to providers of benefits such as our providers of medical, dental, vision, disability, life and financial benefits as well as to providers who provide voluntary benefits and discounts, including without limitation, through our We Save program.
• Analytics and Search Engine Providers - We share personal information with these providers to assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Sites and Wynn Services. For more information please see our Cookie Notice.
• Compliance and regulatory purposes - We share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other third parties if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation, process or request, such as a subpoena, court order, search warrant or other valid legal process, or to comply with legal, administrative, or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities, including gaming regulators, tax authorities, and law enforcement authorities;
• Enforce our policies and procedures and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
• Detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
• protect the rights, property or safety of the Wynn Group, or any of its corporate affiliates or workforce members, our users and guests, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection), which may be exercised in our sole discretion.
• Sale or Merger - We will also disclose your information to third parties in connection with business transfers or bankruptcy proceedings, as permitted by law:
• In the event we sell any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your data to the buyer of such business or assets; or
• If Wynn or substantially all Wynn assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
• Other than to the extent ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction, the use and disclosure of all transferred user information will be subject to this Notice. However, any information you submit or that is collected after this type of transfer may be subject to a new privacy notice adopted by the successor entity.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
7. How We Protect Your Information
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification. We maintain information security policies, routinely test our security controls through internal and external audits, and maintain compliance with the Payment Card Industry Standard (“PCI DSS”) and other applicable regulatory compliance requirements. We also require third party service providers acting on our behalf or with whom we share your information to provide security measures in accordance with industry standards.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information stored or handled by Wynn or its authorized service providers. The transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
For your own online security, please do not send payment card numbers or any other confidential personal information to us via email.
8. Minimum Age Requirements
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. Our online services are not intended for persons under the age of 13. Persons under the age of 13 are not allowed to use our online services in any fashion, so the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act do not apply to Wynn online services. If you learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information contrary to these rules, please contact us at the address listed in the “Contact Us” section below.
9. Use of Third-Parties
Certain third party services, websites, or applications you use, or navigate to and from our Sites may have separate user terms and privacy policies that are independent of this Notice. This includes, for example, websites owned and operated by our customers or partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third party services or applications. We recommend carefully reviewing the user terms and privacy statement of each third party service, website, and/or application prior to use.
Our Service Providers and Benefit Providers (collectively “Providers”) have separate user terms and privacy policies that are independent of this Notice. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these Providers. We recommend carefully reviewing the user terms and privacy statement of each Provider prior to providing additional information to those Providers.
10. Changes to this Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect updates to the information that we collect from you, how we use that information and how we share that information with third parties. You can determine when this Privacy Notice was last revised by referring to the “Effective Date” at the bottom of this Notice. In some cases, we may provide you with additional notice of our privacy practices (such as adding a statement to the homepages of our Site or sending you an email notification). We encourage you to review the Privacy Notice whenever you interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
11. Contact Us
To submit questions regarding this Privacy Notice or updating or requesting changes to your information, please contact our Privacy Team (see details below). Depending on the state you reside in, you may have additional rights.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Write to us at:
Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Attn: Legal Department
Effective Date: 02/26/2020